Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cup of The Day......

In the spirit of photographing one's breakfast, I have recently found a Flickr group where people post photographs of thier favourite beverages in thier favourite cups......


Being a mad teacup collector, the idea of having an excuse to photograph my crockery was too good to pass up, so I am now a proud member of Cup of The Day!


Cup of The Day


The heart shaped shortbreads were made by a lovely Greek friend of mine....she tells me that her Grandmother taught her to flick Ouzo on them whilst warm, so the icing sugar sticks......


I went on a little thrift shop run today, and managed to score a whole stack of 12 vintage zippers for $1!


Zipperama


As well as a cute woven wicker bag with brilliant leather toggle and handles, as well as a suitably kitsch cotton lining....


The New Bag


The wicker is plastic coated, which I wouldn't normally prefer, but I will mean that it will last longer, and won't get that frayed look that woven things eventually succumb to......


The New Bag


I'm quite pleased with it now, but I'm VERY fickle when it comes to bags, so it may well appear in my Ebay store sometime in the future.....


Before I go, I'd like to introduce you to my partner..... He is generally a VERY private person, which is why I don't talk about him much on this blog, but I don't think he would mind me sharing this photo with you.....


hair.


Lets just say that drinking three bottles of wine on a Sunday night always ends up with something random......!


Well, I'm off to make some more tea and scoff some more of those yummy shortbreads.... I hope there's tea and biscuits wherever you are today!

No comments: